Our Services in depth:
To make your Erasmus+ project a reality we:
- Organize interviews with Erasmus+ participants prior to their arrival in order to assess their language skills and aspirations;
- Identify host organizations able to offer internship placements in line with the goals of the mobility projects;
- Carry out a careful matching between candidate and hosting company to ensure the maximum satisfaction on both sides;
- Pick-up candidates from the airport by means of public transportation, taxi or bus shuttle upon their arrival in Berlin;
- Accommodate them in fully equipped and centrally located apartments from where they can easily reach their work places;
- Provide a welcome-kit with maps, brochures, leaflets containing useful information on how to move around in Berlin and about the most important touristic attractions;
- Organize tutoring sessions prior to the beginning of the internship to help the trainees start their experience with the right foot;
- Arrange German or English language courses of different levels with a special focus on the professional field object of the mobility project;
- Set up group-meetings at a regular intervals to socialize, share experiences and monitor their adherence to the EU quality guidelines;
- Cooperate with sending institutions to ensure support and assistance to their interns during the whole duration of their stay ;
- Prepare the final documentation (Training Agreement, Language certificate, Europass mobility, certificate of attendance, final report) necessary for the formal acknowledgment of the mobility;
Our interns are accommodated in fully equipped apartments that are well served by public transportation and located in some of Berlin's most central districts. Each intern shares a twin room with two single beds and shared bathroom.
It is also possible to accommodate participants in host families in the outskirt of the city. This option is only possible in specific times of the year.
Upon request, and subject to availability, it is also possibile to book single rooms with shared bathroom. The avarage size of our apartments is roughly 75 -80 m², with some of them measuring up to 110 m².
Most of the available apartments are all located in the same building. This makes it possible for us to accommodate accompanying teachers and tutors in close proximity of the group they are looking after.
All our accommodation are equipped with the following facilities:
- Weekly cleaning service
- Washing Machine
- Reception Mo - Sa 11- 19
- Cooking utensils
- multicultural environment